This retreat is designed to assist you in preparing for the Fall and moving forward into this next part of the year.
Hosted by Bani Aello and David Young, it is about self care and resiliency. In this 3 day retreat, you will learn how to navigate through these challenging times of change and uncertainty. It's about building up some resiliency and fine tuning your intuition to help you make the best decisions during these uncertain times.
You will develop essential mental, emotional and physical tools through Meditation and Mindfulness Training, Gentle Yoga, Sound Healing (gong bath and singing bowls), and Deep, Enlightening Discussions to help understand and develop new processes for moving forward as we head back to the "Brave New World".
These essential teachings include:
• Training the Mind to see ourselves and the world in a way that will support our peace of mind and overall wellness.
• Skills to tune into and trust our intuition so that we make the best decisions moving forward. Everything from the small day to day decisions to the larger ones like, "Do I find a new job?" "Do I get a vaccine once it's out?" ...etc.There will be Q and A's to help address your personal challenges.
• Learn new techniques to bring yourself into a feeling of calm and clarity.
• Learn new skills to navigate the fast flowing energy of change and how to not only stay afloat, but thrive.
• Learn how to be a better communicator and use peaceful conflict resolution in every situation from social media to friends, family and co workers.
• Build resiliency as you prepare to reenter school or work.
• Recharge your batteries from the drain of the past few months with sound healing, energy healing techniques and through art.
*** Please bring a journal.***
Hours of Retreat
This is a daily retreat
Aug. 28th Friday night - 7PM to 9:30PM
Aug. 29th Saturday - 9AM to 9:30 PM ( lunch and a snack included, 5 PM leave for dinner and be back at 7:30 for David Young Concert)
Aug. 30th Sunday - 10AM to 4PM ( lunch included) - please message us with any food restrictions
All outdoors in our Sacred Sanctuary Gardens to accommodate social distancing, however, please bring your mask in the event of inclement weather as we will be indoors if such conditions arise..
Space is limited so book your reservation NOW to ensure your spot!
Any questions please reach out!
Text: (585) 957-6235
Copyright © 2019 BaniAello.com- All Rights Reserved.
Powered with Good Intentions