located at 209 Blake Hill Road
Van Etten, New York 14889.
Friday, October 22nd - Sunday, October 24th
This women's retreat will provide you with a weekend of peace and serenity with empowering workshops that will help you grow and navigate through life with greater ease and awareness.
REBALANCE and RENEW through learning, activity and rest.
This women-only retreat offers an incredible, worry-free weekend that will renew the path of your heart and transform your
mind, body and soul.
Please take note:
The retreat center is requiring all participants to show either proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test result within 72 hours of attending the retreat.
Please email for booking information: email@example.com
The literal translation of qi gong is “energy work.” It is an Asian form of gentle yoga incorporating slow movements and breath work that has been around for thousands of years. Much of it is performed while standing, though there are a number of seated sets as well. There are hundreds of systems of qi gong that have come from various lineages, but they all focus on the energetic well-being of the individual.
This class will gently and safely stretch and strengthen the body with the goal to build and maintain a healthy back and joints. Geared toward beginners, this gentle practice is also good for maintaining peace and balance in all levels.
The term "forest bathing" emerged in Japan in the 1980s as a physiological and psychological exercise called shinrin-yoku (“forest bathing” or “taking in the forest atmosphere”). The purpose is twofold: to offer an eco-antidote to tech-boom burnout and to allow participants to reconnect with the natural design of nature.
We will have opportunities each day to enjoy the beautiful 236 acres of woods, streams, gorges, and walking paths. It offers a panoramic views as distant as Pennsylvania.
Researchers are now amassing a body of evidence, proving what we all know to be true: nature is good for us and has both long and short term mental and physical health benefits.
You will experience a transformation through all of our rejuvenating practices, Mindful Yoga, Meditation, Gatherings, along with free time for reflection, connection with nature, Journeydance and more.
The comfortable rooms have excellent soundproofing with a large window in each overlooking the beautiful grounds.
We will be staying at the Light on the Hill Lodge where there are 18 single rooms.
When you make your reservation you will have ONLY the option for single occupancy.
In addition to comfortable lodging in a private room and all parts of the program, the cost of the retreat also includes dinner Friday night, 3 meals on Saturday and Sunday breakfast.
$425 for a Single (per person)
Please email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
(to ensure your safety and peace of mind):
Please read as preparation for the retreat so that you know what to expect.
• there is a limit of 18 people so that we can all safely social distance for our circles in the Great room.
• there will be Yoga, but the yoga sessions will have a maximum of 11 people at a time, so there will be 2 morning sections of Yoga, a 7:00 class and an 8:00 class on both days
• there will be afternoon Forest bathing on Saturday
• people will be assigned a particular toilet and sink in the bathroom to use and will only be sharing that with one other person.
• there is no longer a buffet. The nutritious gourmet meals will be served by the staff.
• masks will be required indoors if you are not vaccinated except when you are in the dining room eating and in your own room.
• masks are not required outdoors for anyone or indoors if you are vaccinated
Copyright © 2019 BaniAello.com- All Rights Reserved.
Powered with Good Intentions